There is an easier way to organize our lives, as educators from a number of school learned at workshops sponsored by the regional inservice centers at Troy University and the University of Montevallo. Some of the comments on the evaluations were as follows:
- Great seminar!! Energetic, informative, and practical!
- Speaker was engaging as well as knowledgeable.
- Great workshop–excellent ideas that can be used immediately.
- Very thoughtful and professional; addressed all areas of time management and organization–very applicable!
- As a new teacher and over-organizer, this presentation was life changing for me!
- Absolutely wonderful!
It was fun to work with groups that were so interested in the tools and techniques presented. The presentations are meant to consist of “nuts & bolts” ideas that can be put into practice immediately and refined over time. Every time one workshop ends, I can’t wait for the next one.