Photos are plentiful on the Internet. But…you have to be careful of copyright and Creative Common license restriction. Here is a website that handles that for you.
- Go to Wylio and set up a free account.
- Enter to search for a photo.
- Select your picture.
- Wylio displays a preview of the picture and asks you to decide whether to align left, right, or center. You can also use a slider to re-size the photo.
- When you get the picture like you want it, click the “get the code” button.
- You can now paste the code in your blog. The picture will appear with the correct Creative Commons attributions.