This post is written for those attending my hands-on workshop, “Your Own Blog in 10 Minutes or Less” at the NAESP Convention in New Orleans.
These are the sample blog that we will view:
- Talladega City Schools Collaborative parent/community blog
- Teach Talladega Collaborative blog for school system employees
- Graham School Parent/community blog for a school
- Graham Staff Principal’s blog for employees
- Dr. Jan’s Blog Pricipal’s blog offering general thoughts
- Raymond L. Young New principal’s blog for the community
- Alabama Black Belt Arts Education Initative Collaborative blog for schools in a particular region of Alabama
- Ala NB Seekers Blog for teachers seeking National Board Certification
- Get Organized! Blog on organization and time management
The site we will use to create customized title banners and other images is www.Imagechef.com
For instructions on how to to remove the Blogger navigation bar, click here.
Do you know of other examples that would benefit teachers who are interested in using a blog in their classes? If you do, please leave a comment.
Leave a Comment