The second day of Learning Fest ’10 will feature this 4-hour workshop designed to give you a total system for organizing your surroundings and managing your time. This interactive workshop will help you create a comprehensive system for bringing order and control to your personal and and professional life. Your level of stress will diminish as your level or organization and time management increases.
• Handling the paper blizzard.
• Using a single “signature tool” to organize your life.
• Establishing a system for tasks which repeat.
• Mastering the flood of information.
• Handling multiple projects.
• How to organize using digital or paper tools.
• How to document effortlessly.
• How to get your e-mail to empty every day.
• How to use the “Fab 5” to give focus to your day.
• How to reduce stress and increase the joy in your job.
The workshop will be held on June 15 from 9:00-2:30. Registration is free and open to the entire state. For who are within the Troy University Inservice Center region will receive a complimentary copy of my original book Get Organized!: Time Management for School Leaders. Registration is done through STIPD. Search for PD title number TU421.
Leave a Comment