People often ask me how I am able to have my blog translated into the various languages just by clicking a link. The process is surprisingly easy:
- Go to Google.
- Click on the small link that says “Language Tools.”
- Scroll down the page until you see a heading that says “Translate a web page.”
- In the box, enter the URL for the page you wish to translate.
- Just below the box, select the language to translate from and to and click on “Translate.”
- You will be taken to your page, and you will be viewing that page in the new language.
- Look at the URL at the top of that page. That is the URL for that page in that language.
- Highlight and copy that URL.
- Create a link and paste that URL as the address for that link.