Time Management for the 21st Century School Leader provides a total system to keep you on top of your workload. The result is total control and peace of mind.
On June 2nd, I will be teaching this three-hour online academy. The Illinois Principals Association is sponsoring the event. Registration is also open to any member of the National Association of Elementary Principals (NAESP) or the National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP). In fact, anyone can register regardless of affiliation.
Here are some of the take-aways from this three-hour time management training academy:
- Get your email empty every day.
- Learn how to get your email and your task list to work hand-in hand.
- Leverage voice input to get your “to-dos” from your head to your task list instantly.
- Master the art of documentation. We cover both a digital and paper approach.
- Handle multiple projects like a pro.
- Put repeating tasks on “autopilot.” You will never have to re-think them again.
- Organize everything you have to do into one, searchable list complete with all related information.
As an added bonus, take a good look at the paper on your desk. It’s about to be gone…for good.
Leave a Comment