Every good thing we do for our students, our families, our communities, or ourselves is accomplished through the dimension of time. Learn to manage your time and organize your surroundings, and you open the potential for accomplishment in many areas.
This session provides a total system for organizing your surroundings and effectively managing your time. Time management is an essential, yet often missing, skill in the development of classroom teachers and school administrators.
In this session, you will learn:
* The essential four habits that eliminate forgetting and reduce stress.
* How to keep your desktop clear and have papers reappear at just the right time.
* How to use a paper or digital “signature tool” to organize your life.
* How to effortlessly handle tasks which repeat.
* How to document quickly, completely, and easily.
* How to organize your computer.
* How do get your e-mail Inbox empty every day.
This session is very “nuts-and-bolts.” The tools and techniques can be implemented immediately and will save you an estimate of one to two hours a day. You will accomplish more and experience less stress.
The workshop will be held August 12 from 8:30-11:30. Registration is free! Registration is being opened to anyone in the state regardless of inservice center region. To register, go to STIPD and search for “umin09” in the PD Title Number field.
Everyone who attends the workshop receives a copy of the book Get Organized! Time Management for School Leaders for free!
Direction to the inservice center, located in Pelham, are found here.