We’ve all experienced it. You’re watching a YouTube video and it’s really great. But you don’t have time to fully absorb it now and maybe practice what’s it’s showing you. How are you going to give yourself some type of trigger to return here?
The same challenge exists for the podcast episodes to which you want to listen later. Ditto for the articles you want to read later.
This week’s content shows exactly how to use Remember The Milk to solve the problem. You will learn:
- What information to copy and paste so you never miss out on content you wish to visit.
- How to leverage Windows Clipboard History to make copy and paste a breeze.
- How to handle information you find on your phone and want to consume later from another device.
- How to Make Life Easier with Windows Clipboard History
- How to Add Tasks in Remember The Milk
- How to Use Remember The Milk to Keep All the Balls in the Air
- Here is the YouTube I referenced related to mailmerge
- Here is the podcast episode I referenced in the video
Most people are overwhelmed by the amount of paper and digital information in their lives. My weekly emails let you know about new content on this website, provides helpful information I don’t publish anywhere else, and lets you know about special events or promotions. As a thanks for signing up, you receive two free gifts.