A dear friend and regular reader of this blog left a comment on this post.
At first glance, I thought this was your list written on your pocket size notebook. I enlarged it up to see what you were planning to read.
Well, this was actually not my list of books to read, but I do have one. In my BlackBerry is a task literally entitled “Books to Read.” In its note section is my list. The task has a due date, which ensures that list will be in front of my face at a designated future time, so there is no possibility of the whole thing slipping through the cracks. The BlackBerry’s ability to search the task list means that if I am near the library and want to drop in, I know exactly what to look for.
Here is what is on that list right now:
- PresentationZEN (Garr Reynolds)
- Slide:ology: the Art and Science of creating great presentations
- Flipping the Switch…: Unleash the Power of Personal Accountability Using the QBQ!
- 168 Hour
- Music, My Love (Rampal)
- Arts With the Brain in Mind (Jenson)
- Chicken Soup for the Soul in the Classroom
- Enough: A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Abundance
- Executive Coaching for Results (Underhill)
- New Leaders 100 Day Action Plan
- The Answer to How is Yes
- Making Time to Think (Bing)
- Everything I Need to Know Learned from a Children’s Book
- Psycho Cybernetics
- Tyranny of the Urgent
- Sizzle Substance (Eric Jensen)
- One Minute Entrepreneur
- Thinking Course (DeBono)
- Wisdom of Crowds
- The Great Gatsby