Cross Platform is a channel devoted to solving productivity problems across platforms. It’s hosted by Art Gelwicks and Augusto Pinaud. Art’s expertise is with Google and Android. Augusto’s expertise is with iOS.
I was delighted to be a guest on this episode. We discussed the overall topic of being productive in education. During the episode we answer the following question:
- What does “being productive in education” mean?
- What can parents do to help their students succeed during this time of COVID?
- What are the overnight changes we’ve seen and what are the implications for the future?
- What are the infrastructure concerns and how do we handle them?
- What are the challenges for the teacher during yet another year of COVID?
- How can students improve time management?
- What is the difference between digital documents and digital notes?
- How do we reach a generation of “content creators”?
- …and much more
If it had not been for technology, there would have been no school at all for many students during the last year. We may face the same thing in the coming weeks and months. I hope some ideas from this episode help you whether your role is that of a student, teacher, parent, administrator, or community member.
Don’t leave without becoming an email list subscriber. I start you off with two free gifts. One gets your desk clean. The other puts everything you have to do in one place. Each week, you’ll hear from me with nuts & bolts tools and strategies to make life easier and more productive. You’re one click away from making it happen.