Do you always feel pressed for time? Do you come to the end of the day and realize you were busy but have nothing to show for it? Learn the three tools you’ll need to take control. Discover how to use them so you’re able to craft a productive day, and ultimately, a productive life.
- When you can see all of your choices, you make better choices. Use a digital to-do list to make it happen.
- Put repeating tasks on “autopilot.” The things you do every week, month, or year will re-appear at the right time.
- Delegate the things others can do. Eliminate what doesn’t need to be done. Focus on what tasks which provide value.
- Minimize the disruptions from interruptions.
- Learn to document quickly and effectively.
- Get your e-mail to “empty” every day.
- Learn to work from a clean desktop.
Whether your preference is digital tools of paper tools, you will learn strategies to make the job easier, increase your effectiveness, and reduce your stress. This session makes a great keynote. The optimal length is 60-90.
Want to book this seminar or get more information?