I am featured today on the Eye on Education blog. Eye on Education had these questions:
- When did organization, technology, and education first begin to overlap in your career?
- As a teacher of the 21st century, do you find digital organization tools or physical organization tools to be more useful? Is there still a need for both?
You can read the interview here.
The interview continues tomorrow, where I answer these questions:
- What is your new favorite time-saving online tool?
- At what time in your life were you the most unorganized? Were you ever a procrastinator?
- Please describe a student who impacted your life as a teacher. Why did he/she have this effect on you?