I am continuing to enjoy iGoogle as my home page. In a previous post, I told you about the organization of my iGoogle page. In this post, I focus specifically on the “Google Bookmarks,” one of the sections on that page.
In that square, I want to see those sites I use most frequently. In addition, I want access to my most commonly used forms stored on our server. Often, it helps to see an example of what someone else has done to serve as a starting point for setting up your own. Here is a list of the links in my Google Bookmarks:
- Accelerated Reader (so that I can view data and run reports)
- Alabama State Dept. of Education
- Data Warehouse (a new feature from the Alabama State Dept. of Education)
- Delicious (so that I can access all of my bookmarks)
- Field Trip Request (a common form stored on our server)
- Frank Buck (my own blog)
- Leave Request (a common form stored on our server)
- The Daily Motivator
- PDWeb (professional development records)
- SETWeb (special education records)
- Talladega City Schools (our blog for the community)
- Teach Talladega (our blog for employees)
- Travel Form (a common form stored on our server)
You can see a screen shot of my iGoogle home page here.