Google Docs is a powerful, free tool which allows you to post documents which you can access from anywhere, allow selected others to access from anywhere, or allow selected other to edit from anywhere. During the session at the CLAS Assistant Principal Conference, we looked at several example of its use:
- Handling maintenance requests for a school system.
- Handling ticket requests for an event.
- Gathering survey results.
Here are two posts which will give additional insight into the use of Google Docs
- Google Docs in Plain English This short video gives an overview of the concept with just enough depth to get you started.
- Love Letters Through Google Docs If collaboration is your aim, this whimsical video demonstrates how multiple people can view, edit, and improve a document.
Leave a Comment