Do you find yourself drowning in data yet starved for meaning? Do you have filing cabinets filled with data, yet you are at a loss as to how to organize and communicate what the data is showing? If you are coming to Tampa this April, you can get some help!
“Data That Matters” provides a single, specially-formatted spreadsheet into which schools can enter and track all group or individual data. You will be able to see at a glance past performance, current performance, goals, and the degree to which the school is accomplishing its goals.
Join me for “Data That Matters: Using a Balanced Scorecard to Summarize and Organize Data” and learn the following:
- The purpose of a balanced scorecard.
- The types of data which can be tracked using a balanced scorecard.
- The difference between leading and lagging indicators.
- How to set and record student achievement goals.
- A variety of uses for the balanced scorecard throughout the year.
- How to download and begin using the balanced scorecard.
- How to use the balanced scorecard as the centerpiece of a strategic plan.
and made available to all attendees.