- Blogs in Plain English This short video provides an overview of what a blog is and how to create one.
- And Then There Was the Blog This post provides my rationale for moving from a paper memo to a blog in order to communicate with faculty as a principal.
- Keeping the Fire Alive This post addresses maintaining a blog so that it does not become a good idea which later dies.
- Leadership Day 2009 In this post, we look at the benefits of blogging for principals.
- Communication Doesn’t Have to be Hard Districts benefit from maintaining a blog. This posts examines a practical example of how two districts used the tool effectively.
In addition, in the right-hand column, you will see a button taking you to Your Own Blog in 10 Minutes or Less. This blog consists of a set of post, each taken from a blog I had maintained. Each is designed to demonstrate a particular techniques.
Over the next few days, look for other posts related to topics from the CLAS Conference .