For BlackBerry users running OS6, here are a few tips I have picked up along the way. These apply to non-touch models:
- Zoom In–Hold the “Alt” key and scroll upward on the trackpad
- Save a webpage to your home screen–While you are on the desired page, click on the Globe icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Choose “Add To Home Screen” from the menu that appears.
- Press and hold the trackpad from anywhere on the screen. You will see a menu of popular actions. (Reminds me of right-clicking the mouse.)
- View recent messages from peple in your Contacts–Go to that person in your Contacts. Open their record and scroll down to “Recent Activity.”
- If you have several programs open at one time, you an move quickly between them by pressing and holding the Menu key.
BlackBerry users, anybody want to jump in with your favorite shortcuts?